• Technopolymer injected shell
• 1100 gr. (L)
• ECE 22.05 • Internal sun visor
• Press-snap peak included in the box
• Micrometric buckle
• Double density internal shell
• Morpho System Plus (cheeks and head pads available in your size)
• Interior 100% removable and washable
• Interior finishing in imitation leather
• Total comfort, even with glasses
• Ergonomic neckroll
• Anti-theft ring
• Helmet bag
• 5 years warranty (2 years + 3 years after registration)
Lazer was set-up as a family business in 1919 and is the oldest manufacturer of sports helmets in the World.
From its beginnings in an attic where leather articles were made to the hundreds of thousands of helmets produced nowadays, the Belgian brand has always had a philosophy of developing the best products with the best technologies available in each era.
Today, the story goes on: every Lazer helmet is imagined, designed, conceived, manufactured and tested by people who are passionate about their craft.
Roger Lacroix, the company’s founder, starts the manufacture of leather articles for motorcyclists.
First leather hard helmets.
Launch of the “Cross” brand.
First aluminum helmets.
First thermoplastic helmets.
First compulsory safety standards.
First full-face helmets.
First injected helmets.
Launch of the “Lazer” brand.
First bicycle helmets.
First Jet-ski helmets.
First Snowmobile helmets.
First paragliding helmets.
First modular helmet with integrated sun visor: the Revolution-1
SuperSkin protective structure wins the Best Patented Innovation Award in Belgium.
Photochromic Lumino visor fitted on the Monaco, the lightest modular helmet on the market.
Launching of the entry-level range LZR, with touring, off-road, urban-style and adventure helmets.
Monaco Evo S: the first smart helmet with integrated camera and smartphone processing unit.